Due to COVID-19 no day tickets will be available on ABBAC waters.
In addition no guiding or tuition is permitted other than by ABBAC “resident” guides Steve Rhodes and Stephen Wilson.
Day tickets are available for fishing the ABBAC's beats B to F on the River Wharfe as below. Please note that Beat A is not available for Day and Weekly ticket holders.
Daily - £35 per day and available from 1st June – 30th September (excluding Saturdays and Sundays in June when day tickets are not issued).
Weekly - £140 per week (7 days) and available from 1st June – 30th September (includes Saturdays and Sundays in June).
£15 per day and available from 1st November - 31st January.
Juniors (under 18 years of age)
Daily - £15 per day and available from 1st June – 30th September (excluding Saturdays and Sundays in June when day tickets are not issued).
Weekly - £60 per week (7 days) and available from 1st June – 30th September (includes Saturdays and Sundays in June).
£5 per day and available from 1st November – 31st January.
Note; Juniors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Day tickets are available from the following outlets:
Please note payment for tickets can only be made by cheque made payable to ABBAC or by cash. We cannot accept card payments.
- A ticket must be purchased before fishing.
- All anglers must possess a valid rod licence and use only a knotless landing net.
- Artificial fly only for trout and grayling on all beats. Hooks may not exceed size 12 and must be barbless or de-barbed.
- All trout measuring less than 12 inches and all grayling must be returned.
- No more than 4 trout may be taken in one day.
- Keep nets are not allowed.
- No dogs to accompany anglers.
The day ticket contains a section for the day’s return and this must be completed and returned to the address shown even if no fish have been taken. Tickets must be produced to the river keeper or Club members on demand. Always follow the Country Code and close all gates. Please do not leave any litter.